How Much Does a Ricoh Copier/Printer Cost?
Last Updated: October 11, 2022
On This Page
CostOwl.com note: Need an office copier at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our office copier partners will send you free price quotes.
About Ricoh Copiers and Printers #
Ricoh Company, Ltd. is a leading provider of office technology best known for its document imaging equipment, especially its Aficio product lineup. Ricoh digital photocopiers and multifunction office systems are designed with cutting edge technology to be durable, productive, and cost-effective. Ricoh Aficio copiers offer copying speeds of up to 70 color pages per minute (ppm) and 75 black and white ppm, while its document scanners can perform at speeds of up to 69 color images per minute (ipm) and 81 black and white ipm. This level of performance can meet the needs of all types of enterprises, from small businesses to large corporations. In an effort to help you choose a Ricoh copier that fits your office's needs and budget this buying guide explores the benefits of digital copiers and provides basic pricing information.
Ricoh Copier Sample Prices #
The Ricoh copier prices are only meant to serve as a rough overview. Actual prices will vary by area and supplier.
- A Ricoh SP-C232SF multifunction copier (print, copy, fax, and scan) capable of printing in black and white and color at speeds of up to 29 ppm costs around $750 to $1,000.
- A Ricoh MP 2000SPF multifunction copier with 384 MB memory, Ethernet base, 11"x17" maximum paper size (up to 1,600 sheets) and maximum speed of 21 ppm costs approximately $1,500 to $2,000.
- A Ricoh MP 501SPF multifunction printer costs $2,200.
- A Ricoh Aficio MP C300 multifunction color copier with 1,200 dots per inch (dpi) resolution, 2,300 sheet capacity (8.5" x 14" maximum paper size), and speeds up to 32 ppm costs roughly $3,000 to $4,000.
- A Ricoh Aficio MP 3352 Copier costs $4,100.
- A Ricoh Aficio MP 4000SPF multifunction color copier with a color LCD touch panel, paper supply of up to 3,625 sheets (12" x 18" max paper size), 1,200 dpi resolution and 40 ppm speed costs approximately $7,000 to $8,000.
- A Ricoh IM C6000 Color Multifunction Copier costs $9,700.
- A Ricoh Aficio MP C4500 multifunction color copier with 3,200 sheet capacity (11"x17" max), 1024 MB memory, 80GB hard drive (stores up to 9,000 pages/2,000 documents), 40 ppm color and 45 ppm black and white speeds costs around $12,000 to $13,000.
Used Ricoh Copier Pricing #
Used Ricoh copiers are available for a fraction of the cost of new copiers. For example, a used Ricoh Aficio 2027 multifunction laser digital copier with 600 x 600 dpi, 64 MB memory, and 27 ppm speeds costs around $2,500 to $3,000 compared to $7,000-$8,000 new.
How a Ricoh Copier Can Benefit Your Office #
Comparing modern digital copiers to their analog predecessors is like comparing today's smart phones to early mobile devices. Analog copiers can only do one thing, reproduce documents, while multifunction digital copiers can perform the work of a copier, scanner, network printer, and fax machine all in one compact design. Even basic Ricoh copy machines can perform advanced one-touch functions such as making booklets and stapling documents, significantly cutting down the time workers spend on routine office tasks. The other advantages of using Ricoh digital copiers for your business include:
- Digital copiers do not break down as often. Few things are a greater snag to office production than a malfunctioning copier.
- Digital copiers are very quiet, thereby reducing office noise and distractions.
- Digital copiers have superior image quality, especially when reproducing colors, fine lines, and photographs. With a digital copier, you can make professional grade documents that will wow investors, customers, and other important contacts.
- Digital copiers are more efficient. Unlike analog copiers that required you to scan a document every time you want copies, you can save a scanned image in a digital copier's memory and reproduce it quickly and easily whenever you want. Ricoh digital copiers also have features such as bin-free sorting that allows you to produce unlimited sets in a single tray instead of limiting your sets by the number of available bins.
Watch: Why I Bought a Konica Minolta #
Watch this video to learn about the presets on a Ricoh copier.