How Much Does a Hewlett Packard Copier Cost?
Last Updated: December 09, 2021
On This Page
CostOwl.com note: Need an office copier at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our office copier partners will send you free price quotes.
The copier world welcomes new advancements every day, with some known brands strengthening their roots in the industry. Among them, Hewlett Packard has a reputation for quality and reliability, as well as innovations and tech evolutions. HP copiers are known for producing crisp and high-quality definition prints, with models ranging from compact and basic to multifunctional, high-tech business copiers. Applications range from large corporations to home offices.
With HP copiers, one finds copiers and printers of any size at the right price. Before buying, determine your copying and printing needs to ensure you purchase a machine that fulfills your requirements. With models available for purchase or lease, you're sure to find a machine that fits your budget, as well. The popularity of the brand also means that parts are easy to come by, making repairs a breeze.
Benefits of HP Copiers #
There are a number of benefits of these copiers. The company is a state-of-the-art firm, offering the latest in copiers. Some reasons you should consider HP copiers include:
- Range of different copiers - Whether you need used or new multifunctional copiers, all HP copiers are impressive, offer scanner functions, with some working as fax machines as well.
- Warranties - HP copiers come with warranties, including drive and software downloads, live chat support, email assistance, phone and online support, and one-year warranty on any copier purchased.
- Easy to use - HP copiers are easy to use and can be connected to both wireless and broadband networks. The brand is also compatible with a variety of computers and other electronic devices. Cables are easy to connect and require little experience. The instruction booklets accompanying these printers are among the best for explaining how to care for your printer, as is the phone and online support. Cartridges are also easy to access.
- Fast and efficient - These copiers are fast with a high print volume, making them ideal for any demand a business owner has.
Points to Consider Before Buying HP Copiers #
- Speed – Speed is an important factor when it comes to purchasing a copier. However, it also influences the cost of the copier, so if you rarely print large batches, don't worry about print speed.
- Size – HP copiers come in different sizes. Choose a size suitable for your business or floor space. Generally, HP printers will slot into any space that is available, but some can be mounted in odd places, which does not affect the printer.
- Used or New copiers – HP has both used and new multifunctional copiers. HP reliability makes buying used and refurbished units less of a gamble.
- System – Decide whether you need an inkjet or a laser copier. Each has its own costs. The cost of utilization of each system also varies. Discuss your needs with your vendor to help determine the best system for your business.
- Black and white or color copier – Some copiers have color functions, others have black and white capability, while others have both. Each has its own costs, so it is wise to assess your requirements before choosing one.
Sample Prices of HP Copiers #
There are many types of HP copiers with pricing based on the vendor as well as the capabilities, size, and speed of the machine. Other cost factors include the model, print volume, energy consumption, and availability of replacement parts such as drums and toner cartridges. So many variables make it difficult to arrive at an estimate. However, here are some sample prices of HP copiers to give you a good estimate of the total cost of the copier.
The cost of an HP copier ranges between $50 and $5,000.
HP printer, copier, and scanner, with a speed of 3.5 color and 5 black and white copies per minute, costs between $300 and $350.
HP black and white laser copier, with a speed of 25 pages per minute, costs between $200 and $250.
HP black and white laser copier, with a speed of 40 pages per minute, costs between $250 and $300.
HP black and white laser copier, heavy duty, with a speed of up to 52 pages per minute, costs between $1,000 and $1,200.
HP color laser copier, with a print speed of 14 pages per minute, costs between $200 and $250.
HP color laser copier, with a speed of up to 21 pages per minute, costs between $600 and $700.
HP all in one copier, with a print speed of 21 pages per minute, costs between of $650 and $750.